Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Spotify | Email | TuneIn | RSS
Deborah Tavares, STOPtheCrime.net, http://deepecology.org/platform.htm, Deep Ecology Platform, Terraforming Earth, Extension Level Event, Dim Sunlight, Capture Oxygen GenSix.com Conference Feb 13 – 15th 2019, Demonic Alien Globalist Agendas, 90 Population Reduction, 30 cents on Dollar Burnout Properties, Removal Coastal Rural Populations, End of Autonomy, Destruction of Biodiversity, Reduce World Oxygen, Decarbonize Earth, UN Gates World Constitutional Party, Dr Isley PhD Physicist World Constitution Parliament Association, Draco Avatared World Leaders Billionaires,Dr Bill Deagle MD AAEM ACAM A4M, NutriMedical Report Show, www.NutriMedical.com, www.ClayandIRON.com, www.Deagle-Network.com,
The Deep Ecology Platform
1. The well-being and flourishing of human and nonhuman life on Earth have value in themselves (synonyms: inherent worth, intrinsic value, inherent value). These values are independent of the usefulness of the nonhuman world for human purposes.
2. Richness and diversity of life forms contribute to the realization of these values and are also values in themselves.
3. Humans have no right to reduce this richness and diversity except to satisfy vital needs.
4. Present human interference with the nonhuman world is excessive, and the situation is rapidly worsening.
5. The flourishing of human life and cultures is compatible with a substantial decrease of the human population. The flourishing of nonhuman life requires such a decrease.
6. Policies must therefore be changed. The changes in policies affect basic economic, technological, and ideological structures. The resulting state of affairs will be deeply different from the present.
7. The ideological change is mainly that of appreciating life quality (dwelling in situations of inherent worth) rather than adhering to an increasingly higher standard of living. There will be a profound awareness of the difference between big and great.
8. Those who subscribe to the foregoing points have an obligation directly or indirectly to participate in the attempt to implement the necessary changes.
—Arne Naess and George Sessions (1984)